Thursday 1 February 2018

Get your FREE Fantasy here!

There is no need to pay.
From now on, I will be writing on here, nowhere else. The reason is FREE READING sites are giving away my ebook content as if if they were sweets, so it is my loss.

If you have a story you'd like me to write, I am open to suggestions; I have no "comfort zone," there are areas I do not write such a anything to do with cruelty. A little rough sex is acceptable, I sometimes incorpoarate this in my sex/ romance stories.
To date, I have not tried sex stories, I have done several stories with sex in, but none where the sex element is the theme, not that I have anything against sex stories - my first short story which was published was a sex story, in a gentle way.
I did consider writing a story following on from the end of season 2 of the Witches of East End, but I am having trouble getting in the mood for now.
I don't have a comfort zone, I like gothic stories. The age before light was easily available makes for great high tension stories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment