Friday, 4 August 2017

And the rains came down

Life in the dead zone
It is 8:25, and it is raining, I would say I've been up for two hours, but I never went to sleep, at the best I get an hours cat nap. 

This is the formula for my life as an insomniac. I wish my days away because I have lost interest in writing because, in the end, a truth that I'd known from the start killed my drive.

The fact is without money, you are wasting your time writing.
You need money to get an education, once you get a BA - subject is no matter - people will look at you as a serious writer.
 If you have money, you can buy covers for your books, purchase promotional ideas and make contacts. 
 Without money, you are a nobody, believe me, I know what I am talking about after nine years of battling against a tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment