Thursday 20 October 2016

Singapore

Going Global
In the past, this blog had a large readership in Russia, then the USA, I had a look at yesterday's figures, and you may be surprised (I wasn't, as this is the trend), over 90% of the readers now are in Singapore.
With the moving of the trending focal point, one thing has NOT changed, the UK is at the bottom of the list as far as my readers go.

Some people would say I have Buddhist tendencies, I would say, as a lover of nature I won't kill for killing's sake. Sometimes, the family comes into my room, and cringe; in the wet weather and the winter, I often have a spider nesting in the room. She has her area on the ceiling, and I have mine on the ground, so long as she doesn't walk on me she is safe. I would rather catch her and release her than kill her for no reason.
If you wish to know, I do believe in reincarnation, even if it hasn't been proven to exist; there again neither have the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, and the Yeti.
Almost every year, some odd creature turns up on camera, so why shouldn't they exist? I do know something things such as Mothman, and Skinwalker Ranch are hoaxes, but there is a lot we don't know about this world.



No comments:

Post a Comment