Thursday 29 October 2015

Am I a best-seller?











I am popular


Forgestriker
I don't make a point of bragging, but I think it's safe to class my series of seven books http://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/forgestriker-collection.html#.VjIRN9XhDnA as highly popular, with nearly 600 sales for the series it would be hard to argue otherwise. 

Best-seller?
Some of my friends consider me as a best-seller and in a way I can't disagree, the sales would indicate that I am selling many e-books. I have never considered myself a best-seller, and I don't think I ever will consider myself a best-selling writer. 

The series has shot my online profile at Barnes and Noble to new heights each month for the last 18 months. This is mainly due to the phenomenal sales of the title book in the series (Forgestriker). If more of the other books sold, that would help my thinking a lot.

In the last few weeks, some of my ghost stories have started to sell. The sales of these stories mean as much to me as the sales of the series - I gained a reputation for ghost stories years ago - even if none sold, they were popular on the writing site I used to belong to.

No comments:

Post a Comment