Friday 25 April 2014

Laid before the Altar of the Scriptures

A Lesson I learned quickly

This post I dedicate to the people who said they would buy my ebooks but never did.
Once, I used to get excited when I read "Where can I buy your books?" After reading the question a dozen times with no result, you tend to ignore it, so you don't feel anything when nothing happens. 
Probably by the end of the month, I shall have placed my final ebook for sale on Draft2Digital. I have plans for two more to come out, both stories are set in India.
One is with my friend/editor, Julia, in Seattle, and the other one I am writing now, and will edit to the best of my ability.

After this month, I am not certain if I will be writing this blog; nothing happens in my life to write about or be of interest to readers of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment