Friday 12 October 2012

A tale of two stories updated

Back in July 2012 I wrote a blog about the contrasting fortunes of two of my stories and how they fared in the reader's eyes. I thought in view of recent events, it would be interesting to see how the months had treated them
http://writersgettogether.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/old-church-ghosts.html




http://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/tale-of-two-stories.html#.UHiQe29JNGA

 It is still the case that "The Old church ghost" is one of my most popular stories. It is appearing in "A spooky fall harvest" written by our group, The Peacock writers as well as going through a fourth version with a more adult feel.

Chronicles, has recently been in the horror anthology charts and now has an award by indiePENdents.org. This collection will always be my personal favourite.

Even though I loved MJ & didn't like TOCG, they do share one thing, they are struggling for sales. Chronicles has sold 3 copies in as many months. Chronicles is now with the publishers at Cemetery Dawn in Maryland after being invited to enter a MENSA judged contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment